1aim GmbH - https://1aim.com/
Posted 9 months ago
Nowadays, it is possible to do almost everything and anything with our mobile phone; And yet we still have to carry our house keys around with us. So why not make it possible to open your door with your phone?
1aim does exactly that! We manufacture state-of-the-art access systems for doors and therefore change the everyday life of many people. Not only are we convinced of this - we have already won one of the world's largest door manufacturers as a partner, so that nothing stands in our way.
Well, almost nothing. We need your support and are actively searching for colleagues who, like us, are trying to change the future of access.
We are looking for talented, passionate and resourceful system architects with a genuine passion for problem solving, coding, and who enjoy being challenged. You are confident in leading a team and comfortable with prioritising your own work and communicating clearly with your team members. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications in accordance to 1aim’s needs while simultaneously successfully leading your team.
What we expect from you:
- At least 3+ years’ experience in building high quality distributed systems or backend services
- Knowledge in GO or RUST is essential
- Knowledge in real time data synchronization, identity management, data processing frameworks, service endpoints for web, embedded and mobile clients.
- Proficiency in designing, building, and debugging distributed systems
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
- Diagnose problems which can only arise in a complex environment.
- Comfort with advanced cryptographic techniques and security protocols would be a bonus
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Life is too short to learn German so you don’t have to speak German to work for us
What's waiting for you
- You will see the introduction of a high-tech product that changes the market for access systems
- You will work in an extremely talented and multicultural team from all over the world
- Space for your own ideas and the possibility to implement your own concepts
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description
- A competitive salary, an unlimited supply of beer and coffee!!!
How to apply
Remember to mention that you found the job on RustJobs.