AppSignal - https://appsignal.com
Netherlands | Remote
Posted 2 years ago
AppSignal provides amazing insights into the workings and effects of applications. Our application is used by development teams around the world to build better applications. This is what drives us. Or as we like to say: We monitor the crap out of your app.
We’ll be looking for the same mindset before we start looking at your skills. If you get excited by this mission, you should definitely apply for this position.
AppSignal is built with Ruby, Rails, React and does processing in Rust. You'll work with some of these languages, based on your interests and the challenges we have in product development.
You write code with great quality and like to work with other developers. You write specs for all features. You don't mind getting your hands dirty by learning new languages or frameworks.
- Experience with (or interest in learning) some of the following languages / frameworks: Ruby, Rails, React and Rust
- You love our mission
- You have experience writing production-level code
- You like to work at a smallish, informal company (no, that's not a codeword for "steamy pile of sh*t"; we've been running businesses since 2002)
- You like to work at a company in its growth phase with a proven business model, actual revenue and an experienced team
- You like working with developers, designers and growth people
- You like to work remote
We welcome people of all backgrounds, genders and orientations to apply to this position. You value a culture where we respect each other but can have intense discussions about the contents of our work.
Please include a written motivation on why you want to work with AppSignal and what types of challenges you are looking for in a job.
How to apply
Remember to mention that you found the job on RustJobs.