Research Engineer (Big Data)
Hadean - https://hadean.com
London, UK | Remote
Posted 6 months ago
Hadean is redesigning the compute stack from the bare metal up for distributed computing, allowing to run algorithms on any data set at any scale with no additional engineering.
We’re looking for a brilliant research engineer to our team.
- Live and breathe C, C++, or Rust (the job is primarily Rust)
- Have a good CS degree
- Be able to work at various levels of stack, high-level to low-level debugging or disassembly
Please match ≥6 of the following:
You have experience with:
- Realising ambitious, self-directed projects
- Implementing complex algorithms
- Coding in a shared/distributed memory parallelism
- Parallel programming at scale
- MPI or other message-passing
- Designing/implementing high-level API and abstractions
- Working on varied problems, high level and low
- Concurrency, like multi-threading or goroutines
- Low-level/assembly-linking knowledge
- Packet-level communication
How to apply
Remember to mention that you found the job on RustJobs.